If you use a couple of Planning Center products, but you're ready to try out Planning Center as your Church Management software, you're in the right place!
Bookmark this page, so it’s easy to find later.
1. Locate Your Planning Center Account
Some churches start using Planning Center by using one product, like Services for scheduling or Check-Ins for taking attendance. If you or your church already uses Planning Center for another product, follow these steps to gain administrative access.
- Log in to the Planning Center account.
- Ask the current Organization Administrator to make you an Organization Administrator, so you have access to all Planning Center products.
If you're not sure who the Organization Administrator is, or you are no longer in contact with that person, reach out to our Support Team to gain access to your account.
There is no way to merge Planning Center accounts. If your church already has a Planning Center account, do not create another one.
If you're unsure that your church is using a Planning Center account, these tips will help you find out.
- Ask your team.
- Your finance team will see Planning Center charges if your church is subscribed.
- Your worship team might schedule team members or use the song library.
- Go to the signup page and put in your church name and your email address.
If your church uses Planning Center, you'll see a notification asking you to not make an account.
- Reset your password on the Planning Center login page, using your personal and work email addresses.
- Contact Support.
For your church's security, Support may not be able to give you extensive information; however, they can point you in the direction of finding your account.
If you don't already have an account, we can help you set one up.
2. Update the Account Information
Accounts is the place for you to set up your account information. You will also go here to manage your Planning Center billing and subscriptions and add Organization Administrators.
The Setting Up a New Account article will help you add or update any information for your account, which includes:
- Your organization information
- Billing information
- Organization administrators and billing managers
3. Familiarize Yourself with Planning Center Products
Before you subscribe to new products, make sure you're familiar with the products you already have. From the products page, view the products you're already subscribed to.
4. Subscribe to Additional Products
Go to the article on Rolling Out Planning Center Products to see the order in which we recommend that you begin to use the products and view the initial set up tasks to get you up-and-running with each product.
We have plenty of support available to assist you along the way.
- For step-by-step instructions on setting up and using each product, access our help articles from the support site or from the ? in the upper right corner in any product.
- Once you've started diving into a product and want more in-depth training on how to use it, check out Planning Center University, which has videos on best practices for each product.
- If you have any questions that can’t be answered in our docs or videos, feel free to contact our friendly Support Team. They are happy to help!
- Use the 30-day free trial to save you some money every time you add a new product.
- To get your team on board, follow this guide: Preparing to Use Planning Center with Your Staff